Why do we gather information?
We gather, use and disclose information that allows us to: provide and administer the products and services that you request and enrolling you in programs you request and communicating with you about your use of our products and services; provide you the optimal experience with the Site(s) and the Service and to help us better understand what products and services you're most interested in. We also collect your personal information to communicate with you and to manage your User account if you have one. To do this, we collect information that helps us understand your needs and preferences. We will only use or disclose your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy and as otherwise authorized or required by law.
What type of information do we collect and how is it used?
Consumer Information. The contact information we collect comes directly from you. The types of information we collect include the following:
• A first and last name.
• A home or other physical address, including, street name and name of a city or town.
• An e-mail address.
• A telephone or cellphone number.
• Information collected via “cookies.” See below concerning your use of our web site and online services.
We may also collect information that you provide about others, such as through a refer-a-friend program or on a friend/spouse who may be attending a class or workshop with you.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive phone calls from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Community. Users who register for our community website at community.stockprotraining.com may receive announcements and administrative messages via email and other types of direct messages as part of this service. These communications are part of the community service and you may not be able to opt-out of receiving them. If you register for membership at the community website, by default your full user name and your profile image (if you elect to provide one) will be visible to other visitors and members of the community site. You may edit your privacy setting to make this information available only with other members you choose to connect with ("Friends").
Do we share information collected with other third parties?
Again, we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to keeping your information safe and secure. We do not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for any reason except as noted earlier and as described below:
• Information may be shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that agents or contractors adhere to privacy procedures and will keep your personal information confidential.
• Information that you give us and information about your participation in the Site(s) and the Service may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. This information may also be shared with other marketers to bring you offers of interest.
• We subscribe to Google Analytics which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). This subscription allows Google to use Information about your participation in the Site(s) and the Service. Google utilizes the information collected to track and examine the use of the Site(s), to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services (such as Google Remarketing and Demographics and Interest Reporting) and to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. The aim of the tracking is to provide customized advertising that reflects your online preferences. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising using Google's Ads Settings or to opt-out of Google Analytics using the Opt-out Browser Add-on. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet and use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site(s).
The information we collect may be disclosed when we are legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
You should also be aware that when Personally Identifiable Information is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, e-mail address, etc.) in the discussion forums or other public areas on the Site(s) or Service, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information. Any submissions to chat rooms or other public areas on the Site(s) are accepted with the understanding that they are accessible to all third parties. If you do not want your comments to be viewed by third parties, you are advised not to make any submissions. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
How do we protect and secure the information you provide to us?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The transfer of confidential information such as credit card numbers and financial data are communicated via state of-the-art encryption. Our Web server and database reside behind a firewall in a secure datacenter with offsite backup and fire protection.
Our Policy Towards Children
Neither the Site(s) nor the Service are directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 without parental consent. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal identifiable information without parental consent, we will delete such information from our files and terminate that individual's use of the Service.
Any inquiries or questions regarding this Policy should be directed in writing to our privacy officer at email@example.com.
Last updated 19/09/2018